Friday, April 18, 2008

The Ingenious One

My husband can be a bit of perv as illustrated by this story.

I sent him a text asking if he could pick up a few things on his way home.

He replied saying only if he got a nipple pic.

I said he was getting homemade potato salad and steak on the grill for dinner, and that really should be enough.

He said nope, nipple pic.

Well, I wasn't about to snap a shot of any of my parts and send it off.

I found the cat that has some kittens, flipped her over, and took a nipple shot.

He sent a text saying he couldn't see it well.

I said it was Baby Girl's nipple, and he didn't say what kind of nipple he wanted a pic of.

He had the nerve to call me sick.

2 comments:

Humincat said...

HAHAHA! That is hilarious. I've been lurking lately, and that one really cracked me up. Men are all alike!

Oh, Pshaw said...

So very true. I think the only difference is that some behave better in public than others.